Step-by-Step Process of Granting Admin/Owner Access For Google My Business (GMB)
Follow these simple steps to grant us access of your GMB account.
- Login to your business account.
- Click on the “Menu” then select “Business Profile Settings”.
- After that, click on the “People and Access”.
- Once the People and Access page opens, click “Add” at the top left corner.
- Add the email address of the user you want to grant access to.
- Once done, carefully select the level of access you want to grant to the user.
- Click on “invite”.
- An invite will be sent to your user on his email, and once he accepts the invite, you will receive a notification.
While giving access to your account with someone, utilizing the best practices while performing the above steps is recommended.
- Make sure the person you are granting access to is trustworthy.
- You can remove the given access once the user has performed the operations.
- You should be literate about the access levels and understand what level of access you should give to the user.