Google Ads account is a versatile platform that allows you to run ad campaigns for your businesses, and managing it efficiently is essential for your business success. When you outsource your website to any agency or company, they require access to your Google Ad Account to see whether the campaigns are working smoothly and whether the applied strategies are generating the desired results. This self-explanatory blog provides a simple yet efficient way to grant Google Ad Account Access to help you give access without any hustle.
Step-by-Step Process Of Granting Admin/Owner Access For Google Ads Account
Follow the steps below to grant us access to your Google Ads account.
- Login to your Google Ads Account.
- Click on “Admin” on the bottom left.
- Once the Admin page opens, click on “Access and Security”.
- After that, click the “+” button on the screen.
- Carefully enter the user’s email address if you want to grant access.
- After filling out the email address, you must carefully select the access level you want to grant to the new user.
- After selecting the level of access, click on “Send invitation.”
- The new user will receive an invitation, and once he accepts the invitation, you will be notified of your account.
While granting admin access, please make sure to carry out these precautionary steps:
- The person you are giving access is trustworthy.
- Ask the user to set a strong password for the safety of the account.
- Make sure the email that WordPress sends reaches the right person.
- You always have the authority to remove the admin access.