Step By Step Process Of Granting Admin Access For Google Analytics
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- After opening the account, click on “Admin”.
- This will take you to the admin section, where you will see two columns: account and property.
- You will see “Account Access Management” and “Property Access Management” in both columns. It would help if you decided what level of access you want to grant to your user.
- Click on access management.
- In the account permission box, click on “Add User.”
- Enter the email address of the user to be added.
- In the permissions section, select “administrator” or “editor.”
- Click on “Add,” and you are done.
- While giving access to your account with someone, utilizing the best practices while performing the above steps are recommended.
- Make sure the person you are granting access to is trustworthy.
- You can remove the given access once the user has performed the operations.
- You should be literate about the access levels and understand what level of access you should give to the user.