Cyber Security is critical to businesses of all sizes and has become a major economic driver in the Mid-Atlantic region. The industry landscape is changing and Auxilium Technology Cyber Security Training Section is growing in both the private sector and beyond the federal sphere. Auxilium Technology was showcased in the 2016 Baltimore Business Journal. This was a join collaboration between Cyber Security Association of Maryland’s (CAMI) and the Baltimore Business Journal.
It is Cyber Security Association of Maryland’s (CAMI) mission to see that businesses are educated to their options and seek that protection from local cyber companies. It is the Baltimore Business Journal’s mission to be at the forefront, delivering the news and content our readers need to understand the implications and opportunity that Cyber Security presents.
Auxilium Technology is a WOSB and a premier source in security solutions across all aspect of product development, IT consulting, security training, government research and training, among others.
With decades of collective experience in software engineering, hardware engineering, marketing, management, system engineering, academic education and training, and testing/quality engineering, we can help you analyze the best ways to achieve your goals and operational excellence.
Auxilium Training takes a unique and innovative approach to Secure Software Education, Cyber Security and Cyber Terrorism through the combination of robust foundational training, proven standards, best practices and the latest tools.
Auxilium continues to spearhead product development, IT consulting, Cyber solutions, and security training in the areas below.
- Information System Security (INFOSEC), which covers the processes and methodologies involved with keeping information confidential, available, and assuring its integrity.
- Network Assessments, Website Security Assessments, Firewall, DDS Protection, Monitoring and Prevention
- Cyber-Security Assessments and Testing, Cyber/Digital Forensics and threat analysis and removal
- Training in InfoSec, Secure Software Engineering, Cyber Security and CISSP
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Secure Coding, Threat Modeling and Software Code Evaluation and Testing and Crypto Design and Implementation
- Software Security Assessment, Application Penetration Test, Security Review, Security Threat Model, Mobile Security and Architecture and Design Review
- Written Information Security Policy (WISP) and ISO/IEC 27000-Series Information Security Standards
- Our talented and experienced team is passionate about developing breakthrough technology solutions, as it finds inspiration and strength in the challenges it meets while solving our client’s complex business problems. Please visit our website at https://auxiliumtechnology.com/ or call us at 301.519.9622.